Why give your employees half the story- the Bridge gives courses to complete the retirement picture.
- Employers are finding that non- financial rewards help to build employee productivity and loyalty. A pre-retirement course is a cost effective way to create goodwill by providing support for employees at a critical point in life.
- The company can benefit both in terms of current employee satisfaction and future staff recruitment by being seen as value driven.
- It may help the company retain/redeploy older workers perhaps as consultants or part time workers.
- Pre-retirement courses, which show the company’s commitment to their workforce at every stage, help to boost morale. It can generate a culture that people want to buy into.
- Provision of a course is forward looking and answers a need to address the shifting retirement paradigm at a tipping point in life.
Interactive half or full day courses backed by an informative booklet designed to:
- Create understanding of the key elements involved in a fulfilling retirement.
- Provide an inspirational approach to finding new purpose, continued personal growth and fun.
- Understand how to avoid the pitfalls of retirement such as boredom and lack of social contact.
- Provide a practical approach to life planning for good health, relationships and budgeting.
Provide support building an holistic plan for a new phase of life which is rewarding in every sense.
- Astand alone course for a half day two half days or a full day
- In conjunction with financial advice
- To groups large or small,
- In workplace situations or alternative venues
- One on one coaching and support is also available.
The Bridge has evolved over several years in answer to a perceived need and was driven by conviction arising from our own experiences and those of people around us of the challenges in adjusting after retirement and finding ways to rewire . Giving workshops is one of them!