Welcome To “The Bridge” Retirement Workshops – Rewire Don’t Retire
We offer pre-retirement workshops, backed with a booklet full of practical advice on how to avoid the pitfalls and provide individuals with a framework to help them build their own blueprint for a new life stage, combining in-depth practical and psychological advice with skill building and discussion.
What You Get
The opportunity to plan for a retirement that is rewarding with exciting goals, loving relationships and abundant health backed by our ‘Handy Book for Rewirement’ booklet.
Studies show that retirees receiving preretirement guidance, particularly on life planning, adjust better however, most advice available relates to finances and not life planning
Without an holistic plan, many retirees find themselves on a cliff edge this can lead to free-fall with a loss of purpose and often depression but retirement should be a dynamic new life stage of 25-30 years.
Retirement advertising promotes the illusion that retirement is a continuous holiday or a lifelong walk on the beach but retirement has many unknown pitfalls and like any holiday, requires a plan and a budget.
Why Choose Us
Our tailor-made workshops looks at the challenges and pitfalls of retirement, provide information and tools to help individuals ‘REWIRE” for an exciting new life stage.
The Bridge has evolved over several years in answer to a perceived need and was driven by conviction arising from our own experiences and those of people around us of the challenges in adjusting after retirement and finding ways to rewire . Giving workshops is one of them!
- Struggling with lower income
- Loss of identity leading to depression
- Marital friction The24/7/365 Syndrome
- Moving home on impulse and regretting it
Our interactive sessions anticipate the challenges involved in your renaissance for a new life stage.
What clients say
- I am really glad a colleague persuaded us to go on the course. I hadn’t thought about the implications of retirement in detail before, or what a significant change it is .I just dreamt about being free of career pressures. Now I am really excited about the possibilities and my partner and I are looking forward to the process of creating our dreams and living them.